top of page

Seminary Students receive an Unofficial Transcript / Degree Plan each time the enroll or complete a course.

The Unofficial Transcript / Degree Plan lists all required courses for graduation.

It is possible to substitute courses in the degree plan after consultation with an Academic Advisor.

Use this form to request substitute courses or seek information about your Unofficial Transcript / Degree Plan

Academic Advising Request

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page